NASA said Wednesday it was looking into a problem with a malfunctioning cooling pump on the International Space Station, but there was no immediate danger to the two American astronauts, three Russian cosmonauts, and Japanese astronaut on board.
Microsoft says more than 2 million of its Xbox One consoles have been sold since the system's launch 18 days ago.
Arraignment was postponed Wednesday for a San Diego man accused of posting thousands of explicit photographs of women on a so-called "revenge porn" website without their consent, then extorting money from those who wanted the images removed from the…
Need a hand lifting something? A robotic device invented by University of Pennsylvania engineering students can help its wearer carry an additional 40 pounds.
Mississippi Attorney General Jim Hood is continuing his push for Google to do more to prevent people from using its services to find illegal drugs or pirated videos, music and games.
Eight major tech giants have called for tighter controls on government surveillance, joining forces to argue there should be reforms in the way the United States snoops on people.
The creator of one of the most popular apps for Android mobile devices has agreed to settle Federal Trade Commission charges that the free app, which allows a device to be used as a flashlight, deceived consumers about how their geolocation information would be shared with advertising networks and other third parties.
Security firms are reporting that hackers have stolen passwords for nearly two million accounts at Facebook, Gmail, Twitter, LinkedIn, and Yahoo.
A Temecula woman pleaded not guilty Tuesday to what is believed to be the first traffic citation alleging a motorist was using Google's computer-in-an-eyeglass known as Google Glass.
The official "Star Wars" Instagram account debuted with iconic villain Darth Vader taking a selfie.
Amazon.com says it's considering using drone aircraft for deliveries.
Looking to save a few bucks while you shop for holiday gifts? Don't hit the mall without these shopping apps.
Billions of dollars are expected to fly around the Internet during Cyber Monday which is the World Wide Web's version of Black Friday.
The man accused of faking sign-language while standing alongside world leaders like U.S. …
A single mom was sleeping in her bedroom around 4:45 in the morning Monday when an …
A New York-based satanic group wants to display a monument at the Oklahoma State Capitol …
One person is dead after a small plane with nine people aboard crashed into the water off…
The House has passed legislation that instructs the Veterans Affairs Department to …
More Top Stories
- Most new gun laws loosen regulations
- Bombing practice held at Camp Pendleton
- Deputies investigate Fallbrook stabbing
- Hit-and-run driver escapes after chase
- Residents awake to 50-foot geyser
- NASA: Cooling pump on ISS shuts down
- American Univ. lockdown lifted
- Steps taken to slow cars on O'side road
- Part of Lindbergh's Terminal 2 evacuated
- SAG announces nominations for top shows
- Kate Winslet gives birth to a son
- Pope Francis Time's Person of the Year
- Paul Walker's body released to family
- 'Frozen' takes top spot at box office
- MTV: Miley Cyrus is artist of the year
- Court to hear argument in Murray appeal
- Sarah Palin to host outdoors show
- Paris Hilton's brother assaulted