Microsoft revealed its next-generation entertainment console known as the Xbox One.
Yahoo is buying online blogging forum Tumblr for $1.1 billion as CEO Marissa Mayer tries to rejuvenate an Internet icon that had fallen behind the times.
The San Diego County District Attorney's Office is going high-tech in the courtroom. They are the first district-wide office in the country to use an app to present evidence electronically.
Facebook made its debut on the stock market a year ago on May 18 in one of the largest IPOs in history and the biggest for any Internet company.
A new facial recognition system will soon be used by local law enforcement, but some are expressing concerns over privacy.
A drone the size of a fighter jet took off from the deck of an American aircraft carrier for the first time Tuesday in a test flight that could eventually open the way for the U.S. to launch unmanned aircraft from just about any place in the world.
Apple's App Store is on the brink of seeing its 50 billionth download, and the company wants to reward the person who helps them reach that mark.
Microsoft is retooling the latest version of its Windows operating system to address complaints and confusion that have been blamed for deepening a slump in personal computer sales.
The Senate has passed a bill that could end tax-free shopping on the Internet for many shoppers.
A New Hampshire auction house is offering an EKG of Neil Armstrong’s heartbeat taken at the moment he first set foot on the moon.
Disturbed by the nationwide epidemic of cellphone robberies and thefts, law enforcement officials are looking to the wireless industry for help.
May 4 is informally known as "Star Wars Day" to fans of the sci-fi film franchise. Why May 4? The answer is as simple as a bad pun.
YouTube has already won the battle with television, a company executive claimed Wednesday.
Voters will decide Tuesday who will fill an empty seat on the San Diego City Council and …
A jury has been sent to begin deliberating Jodi Arias' fate, deciding whether she should …
A spoof video made inside the San Onofre nuclear power plant has been given to Team 10 …
U.S. officials say they have identified five men they believe might be behind the attack …
The National Weather Service says the tornado that hit Moore, Okla., was a …
More Top Stories
- No safe rooms for schools hit by tornado
- 24 dead in Okla. twister
- SR-56 near bike path may get barriers
- 2 injured in apparent road rage crash
- Local groups on standby to help Okla.
- Exotic bird ripped away from owner
- UC health care workers strike
- SF Bay Area to host Super Bowl 2016
- Huge wind turbine blade falls in So. Cal
- Microsoft reveals Xbox One
- Hosts announced for Miss America Pageant
- 9 favorite dances on DWTS
- Carol Burnett wins top US humor prize
- Founding member of The Doors dies
- 1st edition Harry Potter to be auctioned
- Zsa Zsa Gabor's home sells for $11Mil
- Archie Comics' cover to feature gay kiss
- Barbra Streisand to receive honorary PhD