(KGTV) - If you know an annual Disneyland pass holder, you're in luck — as long as you can convince them.
The theme park announced Friday annual pass holders can save up to 40 percent on adult, 1-day Park Hopper tickets for friends from June 11 to Sept. 3. This could bring that extra ticket price to $89 up to $109.
The offer is good for two tickets per pass holder per day. Pass holders' passports must be valid for the day of admission as well.
- Disneyland's "Star Wars" expansion set for summer 2019
- Disney reveals Pixar Pier neighborhoods at California Adventure park
- Disneyland will soon allow guests to order food with their mobile app
In addition to the ticket discounts, the park is unblocking select dates during June for So Cal Select, So Cal, and Deluxe pass holders:
- SoCal Select: June 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 18, 19, and 20
- SoCal: June 15, 16, 20, 21, and 22
- Deluxe June 16
The announcement comes days after Disneyland announced a two-calendar system for annual pass holders. Beginning June 2019, Annual Passport holders can see which park they can visit, with some dates open for both parks and some blocked from visiting either park.
The new system is being introduced in anticipation of the park's new "Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge" expansion.