If you want to help hungry children and families in San Diego - Join ABC10 and Live Well San Diego as we team up with Feeding San Diego to provide meals for families in need this holiday season.
Be sure to watch the 6th annual Month of a Million Meals donation drive LIVE from ABC 10News Studios starting at 4:00p.m. on Giving Tuesday (11/27).
You can call the MMM Phone Telephone Number 619-237-6309 to make your donation.
We will continue to raise money all month long to feed people in San Diego until December 31.
About Feeding San Diego:
· Feeding San Diego serves 63,000 people every week, including children, seniors, military families, and anyone facing hunger.
· 1 in 8 people in San Diego County is food insecure
· 1 in 6 kids in San Diego faces hunger
· In San Diego, almost half a million people are food insecure, including 127,000 children
· Feeding San Diego distributed 26 million meals last year (2017)
More information on how you can help those in need throughout the year: feedingsandiego.org
About Feeding San Diego
1 in 8, or nearly 400,000 people, in San Diego County are food insecure. Founded in 2007, Feeding San Diego is the leading hunger-relief organization in the county, distributing healthy food with dignity to San Diego residents struggling with hunger. The non-profit organization, funded by philanthropic and community support, is devoted to feeding the hungry, advocacy and education. FSD is committed to solving hunger in our communities and informing the public on the issues of food insecurity, nutrition and poverty.