SAN DIEGO (KGTV) -- It’s a new year and the perfect time to learn something new.
We’re not talking about a math class here (unless that’s what you love.) San Diego offers a number of classes to help people enjoy our great city.
If gardening is your forte, or you just like to dabble, Armstrong Garden Centers is offering a number of classes in 2018.
- Rose pruning and planting - January 6 and 13
- Fruit tree pruning and planting - January 6 and 13
- Growing your own berries – January 27
- Orchids – February 10
- Gardening for beginners – February 24
If you enjoy spending time outdoors but gardening isn’t our thing, the Mission Bay Aquatic Center offers winder sailing and paddle boarding classes.
- Basic sailing class – Classes start January 6
- Stand-up paddling basics – Classes start January 6
Those are just a few of the options offered by the center. They also offer surfing lessons, wakeboarding, windsurfind and more. Click here for a full list of classes and times.
If learning a new language is something you’ve always wanted to do, but never found the time. The UCST Extension program offers tons of language classes including French, Spanish, German and Portuguese. Click here for more information on the classes.