CHULA VISTA, Calif. (KGTV) - In light of threats being made to schools across San Diego County in recent weeks, Chula Vista school and city officials will host a town hall meeting on school safety Monday evening.
Chula Vista Elementary School District representatives, members of the Chula Vista police department and city officials are expected to discuss school safety-related issues, plans on how to deal with any potential safety situations and answer questions from the public.
The event will take place from 6 p.m.-7:30 p.m. at Enrique S. Camarena Elementary School (1600 Exploration Falls Dr.) in Chula Vista.
- Olympian HS student arrested, accused of threat
- La Jolla High School student arrested for threatening school shooting
- West Hills HSl student accused of threat that included photo of Lego rifle
- TIMELINE: Threats made against San Diego County schools
- Police investigate threatening messages at Rancho Bernardo High School
- Parents warned of threats to 3 San Diego County schools