CHULA VISTA, Calif. (KGTV) -- Feb. 25 marks seven weeks since anyone last heard from Chula Vista resident Maya "May" Millete.
Millete's family says they never imagined they'd still be looking for their loved one, saying they hoped for answers by now. The Chula Vista mom of three was last heard from or seen on Jan. 7.
On Tuesday, a new billboard went up in Chula Vista with Maya's picture. The billboard was a donation from Lamar Advertising to the family.
Millete's case is gaining attention around the world, the family says they have received messages from people as far as Africa and Australia.
On Thursday, the family plans on gathering for their weekly prayer on Zoom to pray for Maya's safe return.
This weekend, a group of runners will participate in a 60-mile run, to keep the search for Maya in the spotlight.
Chula Vista police say they're still investigating but had no new updates as of Wednesday. Anyone with information is asked to call Chula Vista police or Crime Stoppers.
- Strangers draw on rocks in support of missing Chula Vista mother
- Chula Vista police, family plead for more help in finding missing mom
- Husband of missing Chula Vista mom retains lawyer, police say
- Police serve search warrant at missing Chula Vista woman’s home
- Husband fears for missing Chula Vista wife, mom of three
- Chula Vista family hires investigator to help in search for missing mom
- Family searching for missing Chula Vista mother