SAN DIEGO (KGTV) — Halloween is quickly approaching, which means thousands of San Diegans will choose that perfect pumpkin to display or carve.
Across the county, several pumpkin patches will be open throughout October, waiting to match pumpkins to owners.
Several patches offer more than pumpkins as well. Over at Bates Nut Farm, guests can enjoy a petting corral, pony rides, live entertainment, and delicious BBQ and kettle corn this month in Valley Center. Oma's Pumpkin Patch in Lakeside features hay rides, games, and a large play area. And PB Pumpkin Patch is hosting a pumpkin carving area with all the tools needed for jack-o'-lanterns.
For those who want a classic patch experience, Lavender Hill Pumpkins in Fallbrook and Farm Stand's Escondido stops offer just that. Pumpkins and freshly harvested vegetables.
Check out the map below for pumpkin patches and hours throughout October this Halloween season.
SAN DIEGO HALLOWEEN:
- San Diego's Whaley House: Tour one of America's most haunted homes
- Frightful fun: San Diego Halloween, fall events for families
- Experience Halloween chills at these San Diego attractions
- Spirited shindigs: Halloween parties for San Diego's 21+ crowd
- Free haunted hikes, Halloween carnivals at San Diego County parks