SAN DIEGO (KGTV) -- Winter holidays are right around the corner and that means it’s time to send gifts off to loved ones.
Shipping companies have already released holiday shipping deadlines for those starting to plan.
According to the U.S. Postal Service, the week of December 16 is expected to be the busiest time for mailing, shipping and delivery this year.
Check out the list below for more deadlines:
- Dec. 14 – USPS retail ground
- Dec. 20 — First-Class Mail (including greeting cards)
- Dec. 20 — First-Class packages (up to 15.99 ounces)
- Dec. 21 — Priority Mail
- Dec. 23 — Priority Mail Express
- Click here for more information from USPS.
- Dec. 13 – UPS Ground
- Dec. 19 – UPS 3 Day Select
- Dec. 20 – UPS 2nd Day Air
- Dec. 23 – UPS Next Day Air
Click here for more information from UPS.
- Dec. 9 – FedEx SmartPost
- Dec. 16 – FedEx Home Delivery and FedEx Ground
- Dec. 19 – FedEx Express Saver
- Dec. 20 – FedEx 2Day and FedEx 2Day a.m.
- Dec. 23 – FedEx Standard Overnight, FedEx Priority Overnight and FedEx First Overnight
- Dec. 25 – FedEx SameDay, FedEx SameDay City Priority and FedEx SameDay City Direct
for more information from FedEx.