SAN DIEGO (KGTV) - San Diego will help close out musical artist Shakira's North American tour next year.
Hot on the heels of the May release of "El Dorado," Shakira's world tour announced Tuesday will kick off in Europe in November before making its way stateside in January.
San Diego's show will take place Feb. 9, 2018, at Valley View Casino Center. Tickets go on sale online at 10 a.m. local time June 30. Citi cardholders will have access to pre-sale tickets from 10 a.m. local time June 27 to 10 p.m. local time June 29.
Shakira will also be performing in Los Angeles on Feb. 1, 2018, and in Anaheim on Feb. 6, 2018.
Here's the North American lineup for Shakira's world tour:
- January 9 – Orlando, Fla., at Amway Center
- January 11 – Sunrise, Fla., at BB&T Center
- January 12 – Miami, Fla., at American Airlines Arena
- January 16 – Washington D.C., at Verizon Center
- January 17 – New York, NY, at Madison Square Garden
- January 19 – Montreal, Canada, at Bell Centre
- January 20 – Toronto, Canada, at Air Canada Centre
- January 22 – Detroit, Mich., at Little Caesars Arena
- January 23 – Chicago, Ill., at United Center
- January 26 – Houston, Texas, at Toyota Center
- January 28 – Dallas, Texas, at American Airlines Center
- January 29 – San Antonio, Texas, at AT&T Center
- February 1 – Los Angeles, Calif., at The Forum
- February 3 – Phoenix, Ariz., at Talking Stick Resort Arena
- February 6 – Anaheim, Calif., at Honda Center
- February 7 – San Jose, Calif., at SAP Center
- February 9 – San Diego, Calif., at Valley View Casino Center
- February 10 – Las Vegas, Nev., at MGM Grand Garden Arena
— Shakira (@shakira) June 27, 2017
"El Dorado" marks the singer's 111th album and follow's her 2014 self-titled release.