(KGTV) - Your car can be a big expense, especially driving in San Diego County.
10News is exploring solutions to help you make it in San Diego.
- Giving up car helps lead to luxury rental: Two men found alternatives to owning a car
- Drivers turning to car sharing to deal with rising costs: There are apps to rent out your car
SAVING MONEY ON YOUR RIDE
- With gas prices on the rise in San Diego, drivers are looking for ways to save: Find ways to save at the pump
- Cost of common car repairs vs. DIY: Should you fix or sell
- LIST: Vehicles people are holding onto the longest: See the unofficial happiness and reliability report
- Telecommuting boom hits San Diego County: A growing number of people don't go to an office
- How to convince your employer to let you telecommute: Tips for making your case to work from home
- Gas prices fueling interest in Vanpool program: Sharing a ride can save money
- Commuters turning to e-biking to cut costs: Investing in an e-bike can lower your commute costs
- Waze offers carpool perk for San Diego military commuters: Free rides are available for the military