SAN DIEGO (KGTV) — As thousands of migrants part of a caravan from Honduras make their way north to the United States, the Department of Defense has updated how many troops may be sent to the border.
Wednesday, the DOD reveal a list of potential stations where troops could be deployed along the U.S. southern border.
This, as the group of migrants continue their journey north through Mexico, though still some time away from reaching their destination of Tijuana at press time.
- As many as 15,000 troops to be deployed to border
- Gallery: Troops deployed to U.S.-Mexico border
- Timeline: Migrant caravan continues journey to U.S.-Mexico border
- Gallery: Migrant caravan travels across Mexico
- Hundreds try and cut through border fence each year, Border Patrol says
Here's a look at the caravan's journey and where troops may be heading.
(We will continue to update this map as we get more information.)