Fact: students with involved parents , no matter their income or background, are more likely to:
- Earn higher grades and test scores, and enroll in higher-level programs
- Be promoted, pass their classes and earn credits
- Attend school regularly
- Have better social skills, show improved behavior and adapt well to school
- Graduate and go on to post-secondary education
Is your child in a position to succeed? Are you in a position to help? Much of what you need for a positive start to the school year is available online -- if you know where to look. 10News has done the navigation for you, and put together this web guide to your district.
- Student Demographics
- Student Performance
- Local Revenue Elections
- Financial Data
School Directory/District Maps
- Click here for a list of schools in the district.
- New to the district? Click here to find your school by address.
- Click here to access maps of school boundaries.
Bell Times/Bus Information
- Click here for the most recently posted menus for breakfast, lunch and snack options, for each grade level.
- Click here for Nutrition Services information and FAQs, such as making special dietary requests.