SAN DIEGO (KGTV) - Three San Diego colleges are listed among the best in the U.S., according to The Princeton Review’s annual college guide.
The Princeton Review’s “Best 384 Colleges” list does not rank schools from 1-384; the publication’s rankings are based on data obtained from surveys of 138,000 students at the schools that made the “best” list.
The guide ranks the top 20 schools in specific categories, such as “Party Schools,” “Best Classroom Experience,” and “Best Athletic Facilities.”
San Diego State University, University of San Diego and UC San Diego found themselves ranked among the top 20 in some of the 62 categories in the guide.
- Best Campus Food (No. 14; ranking list is based on student ratings of the food at their colleges)
- Most Beautiful Campus (No. 6; based on real student ratings of the beauty of their campuses)
- Most Popular Study Abroad Program (No. 17; ranking list for the most popular study abroad programs is based on real student opinion)
- Least Accessible Professors (No. 20; based on student ratings of how accessible their professors are outside of the classroom)
- Professors Get Low Marks (No. 17; based on student ratings of their professors' ability to bring their material to life)
- Lots of Greek Life (No. 7; based on student ratings of popular fraternities and sororities at their schools)