(KGTV) - Summer concert season is fast approaching and now is your chance to get out to a show on the cheap.
Live Nation will host "National Concert Day" on May 1 by offering more than 1,000,000 tickets for only $20 to more than 50 summer concerts.
"National Concert Day is a time for the artists and fan communities to unite around their love of live music. With most tours and festivals already announced, it's also a great time for fans to plan out their summer concert schedule throughout May, June, July and August," Live Nation said in a statement.
Tickets will be offered at the discounted rate from May 2 - 9. The $20 price tag includes everything, no additional fees.
The performers under Live Nation's promotion are well worth more than the price tag too. Some of the concerts included are:
- Boston with Joan Jett and the Blackhearts
- Chris Brown
- Def Leppard with Poison and Tesla
- Dierks Bentley with Cole Swindell and Jon Pardi
- Earth, Wind & Fire and CHIC ft. Nile Rodgers
- Enrique Iglesias & Pitbull
- Foreigner and Cheap Trick with special guest Jason Bonham's Led Zeppelin Experience
- Incubus with special guest Jimmy Eat World
- Jason Aldean with Chris Young and Kane Brown
- Korn with Stone Sour
- Lady Antebellum with Kelsea Ballerini and Brett Young
- Lionel Richie and very special guest Mariah Carey
- Muse with special guest Thirty Seconds to Mars
- Sam Hunt with Maren Morris and Chris Janson
- The KIDZ BOP Kids
- Young the Giant with special guest Cold War Kids and Joywave
Check out Live Nation's website for a full list of their summer schedule.
Mark Saunders is a KGTV digital producer. Follow him on Twitter at @10NewsSaunders.