SAN DIEGO (KGTV) - The San Diego Padres are looking ahead to the 2020 season with the announcement of the Padres FanFest at Petco Park.
The annual preseason event will take place Saturday, Jan. 11.
The Friar Faithful can enjoy concessions and a Taste of Petco Park sampling on the main concourse, a KidsFest area with games, a wiffle ball field, and a display with the new brown and gold uniforms.
Other activities will be held on the field, including the popular ‘Fans Run the Bases.’ Visitors can also play catch in right field, catch fly balls in center field, and throw pitches in the visitor’s bullpen.
Additional activities include:
- Autographs with Padres players, alumni, and broadcasters
- Padres Hall of Fame
- Military and First Responder zone
- Player cutouts for photo opportunities
- View the Grounds Crew field equipment
- Home Run Derby VR Experience
- Rocket League Gameport
- Padres ’47 Brand Team Store
- Padres Foundation Garage Sale
Admission will be free but fans will need to sign up for entry tickets online. Up to eight tickets are available per fan.
The event will run from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. with early access for season ticket members.
Get more information and tickets here.