SAN DIEGO (KGTV) -- All City of San Diego offices will be closed Monday in observance of Labor Day.
In addition to offices being closed, several changes are being made to things like trash pick-up and pool hours.
Check out the list below for city closures and changes:
- There will be a one-day delay in trash puck up, recyclables and yard waste
- All public buildings in Balboa Park will be closed including: Balboa Park Activity Center, Botanical Building, Casa del Prado, Municipal Gym and War Memorial Building.
- Parking meters, time restrictions for parking on streets and yellow zones will not be enforced within the City of San Diego
- Administrative offices
- Libraries within the city
- Recreation cities
- Tecolote Nature Center
- San Diego Humane Society
Things That Remain Open
- Chollas Lake will be open from 6:30 a.m. to 7 p.m.
- San Vincent Reservoir will be open half an hour before sunrise to sunset
- All city pools will be open from noon to 4 p.m.
- Mission Trails Regional Park Visitor Center will be open
- The Robb Field Skate Park, Rancho Peñasquitos Skate Park, Linda Vista Skate Park, Carmel Valley Skate Park, park de la Cruz Skate Park, Bill and Maxine Wilson Skate Park and the Charles L. Lewis III Memorial Skate Park will be open during regular hours.
- The City’s Miramar Landfill will be on its normal schedule from 7 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.