(KGTV) - San Diego County offers immunizations at clinics located around the county.
Prior to going to one the of these locations, officials ask that you bring your yellow California Immunization Record card.
RELATED: Who needs the hepatitis A vaccine?
Facilities where this Service is offered:
- Public Health Center - Central Regionl; 5202 University Avenue, San Diego, CA 92105
- Public Health Center - East; 367 N. Magnolia Ave., Suite 101, El Cajon, CA 92020
- Public Health Center - North Central; 5055 Ruffin Road, San Diego, CA 92123
- Public Health Center - North Coastal; 3609 Ocean Ranch Blvd, Ste 104, Oceanside, CA 92056
- Public Health Center - North Inland; 649 West Mission Avenue, Suite 2, Escondido, CA 92025
- South Region Center; 690 Oxford Street, Chula Vista, CA 91911
For more information email the county or call 1-866-358-2966.