SAN DIEGO (KGTV) - Hungry for sushi? Better yet, how about free sushi?
P.F. Chang's is bringing back their Free Sushi Day promotion for the second year, serving up tens of thousands of California and spicy tuna rolls to diners nationwide.
The offer, valid for one per person, runs on Thursday, Oct. 26 at nearly all of the restaurant's locations. In San Diego, sushi lovers can take advantage of the deal at:
- Fashion Valley - 7077 Friars Road, San Diego, 92108
- La Jolla - 4540 La Jolla Village Drive, San Diego, 92122
- Otay Ranch Town Center - 2015 Birch Rd. Suite 1401, Chula Vista, 91915
- Carlsbad - 5621 Paseo Del Norte, Carlsbad, 92008
- Promenade Temecula - 40762 Winchester Rd. Ste. #400, Temecula, 92591
Guests must dine-in to get the deal and must show the offer on their phone or mention it to their wait staff. Guests should also make a reservation with their location of choice to ensure a table.