(KGTV) - Housing is the chief expense for most San Diego families. Living in America's Finest City isn't cheap.
10News has solutions no matter your situation.
FOR ASPIRING OWNERS
- Program turns 'sweat equity' into down payment: Funnel your work on a property into the down payment
- Key saving steps helped renter buy her first home: Here's how a single woman broke into the market
- How housing got so expensive: See what's behind the pricey property situation
- South Bay couple pays off mortgage by renting house through Airbnb: A couple shares their secret for rental success
- Woman builds granny flat to finance retirement: Make the most of your space
- Best and worst places in San Diego County for home resale: See San Diego's hot neighborhoods
- Keys to a successful fix and flip in San Diego: What works for the market
- Retiree rents home to earn money: A woman finds the best option to hang on to her home in retirement
- Sailor gets proactive to find housing: A Coronado man explains how he made himself a better rental candidate
- San Diego's top neighborhoods to get more rental space for the money: Maximize your square footage in these areas