SAN DIEGO (KGTV) - The Thanksgiving holiday brings closures in the City of San Diego.
All federal, state, and city offices will be closed on Thanksgiving Day, the city reported.
Other key schedule changes include:
- One-day delay in trash and recycling pickup for customers served by the Environmental Services Department
- All public buildings in Balboa Park
- Parking meters will not be enforced in the City of San Diego
- Recreation Centers
- Chollas Lake
- Mission Trails Regional Park Visitor Center
- Tecolote Nature Center
- Miramar Landfill
Open normal hours:
- Golf courses will be open with holiday rates
- Skate parks
- San Vicente Reservoir