SAN DIEGO (KGTV) -- Several San Diego Universities are among the best value colleges in the U.S., according to a new Forbes ranking.
The University of California, San Diego was the highest ranked San Diego school on the list at 13th.
According to Forbes, in-state tuition will set you back $11,502. A total of 34,979 students attend the university.
Forbes estimates that the total annual cost of attending UCSD is $60,177.
Coming in 30th on the list is San Diego State University. In-state tuition costs $5,742 with a total student population of 34,688.
The total annual cost of attending SDSU is $40,104, according to Forbes.
Check out the list below for the top 10 value colleges in the U.S.
- Brigham Young University - $5,460
- Princeton University - $47,140
- University of California, Irvine - $11,502
- University of California, Los Angeles - $11,502
- University of California, Berkeley - $11,502
- Stanford University - $48,987
- Harvard University - $44,990
- Amherst College - $53,430
- CUNY, Baruch College - $6,530
- University of Washington, Seattle - $9,909