SAN DIEGO (KGTV) -- Some San Diego offices and parks will be closed Monday in observance of President's Day.
According to the city, all administrative buildings will be closed. Buses and the Trolley will also be operating on different schedules due to the holiday.
Check out the list below for closures:
President's Day closures
- Curbside trash, recyclables and yard waste will be collected on a normal schedule this week for customers served by the City’s Environmental Services Department. This schedule is for city of San Diego residents only. Residents in other cities should check with their waste hauler for holiday service schedules.
- The City’s Miramar Landfill will be on its normal schedule, from 7 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. (Self-haul customers not allowed after 4 p.m.)
- Torrey Pines, Mission Bay and Balboa Park golf courses will be open normal hours. Holiday rates will apply.
- All public buildings in Balboa Park will be closed including: Balboa Park Activity Center, Botanical Building, Casa del Prado, Municipal Gym and War Memorial Building. Check with other individual museums and attractions for their holiday schedules.
- All skate parks will be open.
- Mission Trails Regional Park Visitor Center will be open.
- San Diego reservoirs will be open a half-hour before sunrise to sunset.
- Chollas Lake will be open from 6:30 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Parking meters, time restrictions for parking on streets and yellow zones within the city of San Diego will not be enforced. Red, white and blue zones are still enforced every day. Parking rules on Port of San Diego property and in different cities may vary so please read signage provided.
Specific closures within the City on Monday, Feb. 18, 2019:
- All administrative offices
- All libraries
- The City’s refuse/recyclables container sales office on Miramar Place
- All City recreation centers
- All City pools
- Tecolote Nature Center
- Open Space and Maintenance Assessment District Offices
- The Testing, Employment Information Center and Background/Fingerprinting offices within the Personnel Department
- The Family Justice Center - Individuals needing help with domestic violence should call 9-1-1 and/or the Domestic Violence Hotline at 1-888-385-4657.
- The Sycuan Green Line, Orange Line and UC San Diego Blue Line will all operate on a Saturday service schedule
- The SDG&E Silver Line’s Vintage Trolley downtown loop – No service
- Most urban and local bus routes will operate on a Saturday service schedule
- MTS Express Routes 20, 150 and 950 – Saturday schedule
- MTS Rapid 201/202, 215, 225, 235 – Saturday schedule
- MTS Express Routes 50, 60, 110, Rapid 204 and Rapid 237 – No service
- MTS Rapid Express 280 and 290 – No Service
- Sorrento Valley COASTER Connection (Routes 972, 973, 978 and 979) – Regular weekday service
- Rural Route 888 will operate on Tuesday, February 19 instead