SAN DIEGO (KGTV) -- Another report of BB gun vandalism, this time in Mission Hills, has police warning residents all over San Diego to be alert.
The latest report of vandalism came Thursday at a string of businesses in Mission Hills along the 4000 block of Pacific Highway. Pictures of the area show holes in glass and workers boarding up large windows damaged by the vandals.
Wednesday night, police sent out a news release stating the suspects are believed to have fired BB gun pellets, causing damage to vehicle windows or store windows.
Police say there is no indication that the incidents are connected.
Previous incidents were reported between June 24 and July 8 in the late evening and early morning hours.
Anyone with information is asked to call Sergeant William Pettus at 619-692-4803 or Crime Stoppers at 888-580-8477.
See the incidents below:
- June 24th – Numerous vehicle windows were vandalized in the Point Loma, Ocean Beach and Mission Hills neighborhoods.
- July 1st and July 2nd - Three businesses in the Hillcrest neighborhood were vandalized.
- July 2nd - Two businesses in the Park West neighborhood were vandalized.
- July 2nd and July 3rd – Numerous vehicle windows were vandalized in the Clairemont neighborhood.
- July 6th - Three businesses and one vehicle were vandalized in the Midway area. A dark colored SUV is suspected in these cases.
- July 7th - Five businesses in the College area were vandalized.
- July 8th - One home in the Lake Murray neighborhood was vandalized.