If you want to help hungry children and families in San Diego, make a donation to the Month of a Million Meals campaign!
Join ABC10 and Live Well San Diego as we partner with Feeding San Diego to raise enough money to buy 1 million meals for San Diegans in need this holiday season. We will continue to raise money all month long to feed people in San Diego until December 31, but contributions help Feeding San Diego provide food to San Diegans in need all year long.
- Month of a Million Meals: Photos from ABC10 telethon
- Month of a Million Meals: 11 year old volunteer leads the way at Feeding San Diego
- Month of a Million Meals: Courage 2 Call helps military and vets facing hunger
Thank you to all those who have joined us in supporting Feeding San Diego and their mission to end hunger.
About Feeding San Diego:
· Feeding San Diego serves 63,000 people every week, including children, seniors, military families, and anyone facing hunger.
· 1 in 8 people in San Diego County is food insecure
· 1 in 6 kids in San Diego faces hunger
· In San Diego, almost half a million people are food insecure, including 127,000 children
· Feeding San Diego distributed 26 million meals last year (2017)
More information on how you can help those in need throughout the year: feedingsandiego.org
About Feeding San Diego
1 in 8, or nearly 400,000 people, in San Diego County are food insecure. Founded in 2007, Feeding San Diego is the leading hunger-relief organization in the county, distributing healthy food with dignity to San Diego residents struggling with hunger. The non-profit organization, funded by philanthropic and community support, is devoted to feeding the hungry, advocacy and education. FSD is committed to solving hunger in our communities and informing the public on the issues of food insecurity, nutrition and poverty.