(KGTV) - San Diegans who have yet to sign up for a Costco membership may have their best offer to do so right now.
Discount site Living Social is offering a one-year Gold Star Costco Club membership for $60, as well as a slew of other benefits. The estimated $215 package includes:
- One-year Costco Gold Star membership, which includes membership for the primary cardholder and one free household card,
- A $20 Costco cash card,
- Coupons for three free Kirkland Signature products,
- Free Paper Towels Create-a-Size 12/160 count,
- Free VitaRain Zero Flavored Water 24/20 oz bottles,
- Free Food Court Whole Pizza,
- $25 off an order of $250 on Costco.com,
- and $75 in Costco cash card toward Costco Travel to the Caribbean, Costa Rica, Europe, Hawaii, Mexico, or the South Pacific.
The deal is only valid for first-time members. Groupon is also running the same promotion.
Yes, Gold Star membership is already $60 but through these offers, consumers get a lot more bang for their buck. Between the $20 in Costco cash and free items, the first-time membership offer could practically pay for itself.