LA MESA, Calif. (KGTV) - Free entertainment is coming to the outdoor amphitheater at Harry Griffen Park this summer.
Locals are encouraged to bring the whole family out to La Mesa's "Sundays at Six" concert series. The park will host live entertainment on Sundays from June 11 to July 23, from 6 p.m. to 7 p.m. Local headliners will include:
- June 11: San Diego Concert Band
- June 18: Ginger Cowgirl - Country
- June 25: Fanny and the Atta Boys – Bluegrass, Jazz and Blues
- July 9: Dim the Lights - Disco
- July 16: Fringe Benefitz – Classic Rock
- July 23: Sonic Epidemic – Horn Tunes of the 70’s