When Kevin Moran sought out a unique location to stage his wedding proposal to girlfriend, Molly McGinnis, he chose a place that would be memorable and apparently convenient: a photo booth!
Moran posted to Reddit that he was able to get a copy of the video using a code provided by the photo booth, and he posted it to YouTube.
It has now gone viral with more than 1.8 million views.
Moran added on Reddit that he and McGinnis had been together for 7 years before he popped the question.
"I was super nervous actually! I was doing my best to not show it, glad I was convincing! haha," wrote Moran.
But does she say yes? Watch the video below to find out:
More Trending Stories:
- What's your #ColoradoIn5Words?
- Christmas lights synced to 'Star' Wars songs
- Caught on camera: Must-watch videos of 2014
- Dog steps on gun, shoots owner in Wyoming
- List shows what each state is the worst at
- PD: Woman slaps grandmother over Facebook snub
- Police officer uses CPR to save 13-day-old boy
- Missouri school takes cane from blind student
- VIDEO: Shoplifting suspect fakes heart attack
- WATCH: Cyclist can't avoid leaping deer