(AP) — The NFL has done major juggling to the regular-season schedule due to coronavirus outbreaks with the Tennessee Titans and New England Patriots.
Nine teams are being affected, some over a period of weeks through Nov. 22: New England, Tennessee, Denver, Buffalo, Kansas City, Miami, the Los Angeles Chargers, New York Jets, and Jacksonville.
Denver’s game at New England, originally scheduled for Sunday and then moved to Monday night when the Patriots had more positive COVID-19 tests, now will be played next Sunday afternoon.
Kansas City’s game at Buffalo, which was supposed to be played Thursday night, has been moved back to Monday, Oct. 19. Other changes included:
- Jets at Chargers moves from Week 6 to Week 11.
- Jaguars at Chargers moves from Week 8 to Week 7.
- Chargers at Broncos moves from Week 11 to Week 8.
- Chargers at Dolphins moves from Week 7 to Week 10.
- Dolphins at Broncos moves from Week 6 to Week 11.