DEL MAR, Calif. (KGTV)--The annual San Diego County Fair opens Friday, June 2 and there's plenty of new treats and experiences to be on the lookout for.
- The Jade Peacock Speakeasy. On Friday and Saturday nights from 7 to 10 p.m., you can enjoy spirits and craft cocktails from some of San Diego's award-winning distilleries. The location will only be made available at the Fair bars Painted Pony, Spurs and Spirits and Into the Sunset.
- Into the Sunset Blood Orange IPA. You can find the Fair's signature beer made by Mike Hess Brewing Co. at the new Into the Sunset Bar.
- Native American dancing. You can't talk about "how the West was fun" without including Native Americans who were here long before any 49ers arrived. Eric Runningpath of the Navajo Nation will perform traditional Indian grass dance.
- Bacon-wrapped asparagus. A new spicy and sweet "vittle" offered at the Bacon A-Fair.
- Krispy Kreme Chicken Ice Cream Sandwich. In case you wanted your dinner and dessert at the same time, you can find this new twist at Chicken Charlie's.
- Peanut Butter Meatballs. Also a fresh Chicken Charlie's creation for those who clearly need some fat in their lives.
Sandy Coronilla is a KGTV digital producer. Follow her @10NewsSandy