Looking for a full-time job that allows you to work completely from the comfort of your own home?
- PHOTOS: Baby Giraffes Around The World
Global hotel chain The Hilton is looking to hire full-time "remote reservation sales associates" in 29 states, including Wisconsin.
According to the Hilton's website, employees in this position will be required to:
- Answer the telephone and greet prospective guests in a friendly manner to create a superior guest experience
- Listen to and acknowledge callers, to ensure understanding of inquiries, and to deliver personalized travel solutions
- Utilize solution-oriented sales skills to maximize revenue for our hotels and business partners worldwide
- Provide accurate information regarding availability, sales promotions, accommodation types, transportation to and from hotels, rates, etc.
Pay for this position starts at $9/hour. However, pay incentives could bump pay up to $14/hour. Jobs benefits include discounted rates at Hilton properties for employees and their family and friends.
This is a full time 40-hour a week position but the Hilton says schedules can be flexible. Candidates must work between 8 a.m. to 2 a.m.
Even though this is a work-from-home position, the company requires employees to live in one of the following 29 states: Alabama, Arkansas, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Michigan, Mississippi, Missouri, Nebraska, New Hampshire, New Mexico, North Carolina, Ohio, Oklahoma, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Virginia, Wisconsin, Wyoming.
For more information, click here.