SAN DIEGO (KGTV) - A woman was rushed to the hospital after being found unconscious inside a burning North Park home.
Just before 9 p.m. Tuesday, San Diego Fire-Rescue Department crews responded to reports of a house fire at 3553 Alabama St.
When firefighters arrived, several neighbors told them that an elderly woman was still inside the home.
Crews entered the burning house and rescued the unconscious woman.
10News learned the woman is in critical condition at an area hospital.
Investigators said they believed the fire was sparked on accident, but no other details were released.
No other injuries were reported.