San Diego (KGTV)--Beginning Tuesday night, Caltrans crews will close 11 on- and off-connector ramps along State Route 52 (SR-52) to repair damaged concrete slabs and replace guardrail.
The closure will take place Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday nights from 11 p.m. to 5 a.m. Crews will be working at one location at time. The following ramps could be closed during the work window.
* Eastbound SR-52 to northbound and southbound Interstate 15 (I-15)
* Westbound SR-52 to northbound and southbound I-15
* Northbound I-15 to eastbound and westbound SR-52
* Southbound I-15 to westbound SR-52
* Westbound SR-52 to northbound I-15
* Westbound SR-52 to southbound State Route 163 (SR-163)
* Northbound SR-163 to westbound SR-52
* Northbound SR-163 to eastbound SR-52
Message signs will be placed in advance to each closure to alert motorists.
For real-time traffic information including traffic speed, lane and road closures due to construction and maintenance activities, and more, go to http://quickmap.dot.ca.gov/ [quickmap.dot.ca.gov]