Firefighters were concerned about explosions.
SAN DIEGO (KGTV) - A fire may lead to explosions at American Recycling in the Webster area, firefighters said.
The fire broke out about 2:45 p.m. Monday at the business on 4070 Home Ave.
Pressurized gas canisters were in danger of exploding for a short time.
Firefighters knocked down the flames within 45 minutes. They have no plans to leave the scene soon because some of the debris is smoldering.
10News is monitoring developments in this breaking story.