SAN DIEGO (KGTV) - Downtown's famous haunt has opened for the season - if you dare to enter.
The Haunted Hotel opened for the 2017 season last week and will run on select dates through Oct. 31.
This year the haunts that have made the hotel a favorite in the past return, featuring a "Hellevator," travel through hallways filled with zombies, and avoid being hunted in a hillbilly swamp.
Dates and Times
- September 22 - 23, 29 -30
- October 1, 4 - 8, 11 - 15, 18 - 22, 24 - 31
- Fridays and Saturdays - 6 p.m. to 1 a.m.
- Sundays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays - 7 p.m. to 11 p.m.
- Oct. 29 - 6 p.m. to 11 p.m.; Oct. 30 - 7 p.m. to 11 p.m.; Oct. 31 - 6 p.m. to 12 a.m.
- Get $4 off coupons at participating San Diego County Wendy's locations
- Get 3 hours of parking at Gaslamp City Square Garage for $5 (must be reserved online)
Guests can expect a trip down the "Hellevator," travel down hallways filled with zombies, be the hunted in a hillbilly swamp, and ride through a clown subway - which has been named one of the scariest haunted rooms in America.
"Lights Out" Wednesdays have also returned, challenging guests to keep it together as they try to navigate the hotel in complete darkness.
For more information, visit The Haunted Hotel's website.