Häagen-Dazs has combined booze and ice cream into one.
The ice cream company is rolling out seven flavors of alcohol-infused ice cream treats. According to the
press release from Häagen-Dazs
, the flavors include:
- Irish Cream Brownie: Rich Irish Cream-infused ice cream is folded together with chocolate brownie pieces and a decadent fudge swirl
- Rum Tres Leches: A Latin American inspired indulgence, smooth white rum-infused ice cream pairs with thick ribbons of dulce de leche and chunks of Tres Leches cake
- Bourbon Vanilla Bean Truffle: A classic pairing: creamy vanilla bean ice cream is studded with chocolate truffles and finished with a spicy bourbon swirl
- Stout Chocolate Pretzel Crunch: A pub-inspired indulgence: Stout infused chocolate ice cream with notes of toasted malt is studded with chocolaty covered pretzels and decadent fudge swirls
- Bourbon Praline Pecan: Raise a spoon to lusciously smooth bourbon ice cream infused with brown sugar bourbon swirls and the intense crunch of praline pecans
- Non-Dairy Amaretto Black Cherry Almond Toffee: Sweet black cherry jam and almond toffee pieces are folded into nutty Amaretto-infused non-dairy frozen dessert
- Irish Cream Cookie Squares: Chocolate cookie topped with Irish Cream-infused ice cream dipped in coated in rich dark chocolate
Although the special treats have booze in them, you probably won't be able to get drunk off them. Each product contains less than 0.5 percent of alcohol by volume.
If the collection isn't already in your store, you won't have to wait too long. It will be "widely available" by April. You can also try some of the flavors at Häagen-Dazs Shops beginning March 1.