SAN DIEGO (KGTV)--SeaWorld San Diego debuted Electric Ocean, a new series of performances, dance clubs and glowing displays, this weekend throughout the park.
Guests "can experience their favorite SeaWorld rides and attractions in a whole new way - lit by the ocean glow."
Among the new nighttime spectacular performances are:
- Cirque Electrique: A nighttime version of the popular Cirque de la Mer, which features aerial performers in LED suits, bouncing and flying over Mission Bay
- IllumiNight: Guests are submerged below waves as the "ocean floor" becoming "electrified" with sights and sounds
- Atlantis Ignites: a 100-foot projection experience over the Journey to Atlantis, the park's water coaster.
- Club Current: Show off your moves on the dance floor as DJ Moray spins high-energy tunes
- Living Glow: Powered by BioPop: Watch algae glow and touch bioluminescent organisms
- Manta reCHARGED: The Manta roller coaster gets an adrenaline pumping, electrifying makeover
- AfterGlow: Guests can relax and recharge in an environment set to music
- Sea of Life: Display of schools of fish that illuminate at night with lights synchronized to music
Electric Ocean runs nightly from June 17 through August 13 and on the weekends August 19 through September 4.
Sandy Coronilla is a KGTV digital producer. Follow her @10NewsSandy