SAN DIEGO (KGTV) - Five San Diego restaurants are among the best restaurants for a night out, according to a recent survey.
Mobile app OpenTable surveyed more than 12 million user reviews to determine the "100 Best Restaurants" for a night out anywhere in the U.S. In San Diego, five made the cut:
- Campfire - Contemporary American, 2725 State St., Carlsbad
- Coasterra - Mexican Cuisine, 880 Harbor Island Dr., San Diego
- Herb & Wood - Californian, 2210 Kettner Blvd., San Diego
- Ironside Fish & Oyster - Seafood, 1654 India St., San Diego
- Juniper & Ivy - Contemporary American, 2228 Kettner Blvd., San Diego
California led the list of 100 restaurants with 18 locations, followed by Florida with 17 restaurants.
"The Juniper and Ivy team is very excited to make OpenTable’s 100 Best Restaurants for a Big Night Out," Mike Rosen, owner of Juniper & Ivy, told 10News. "While we are gratified that our diners look to Juniper and Ivy as a place to celebrate, we are equally pleased that so many locals and visitors have embraced our dynamic menu with a focus on local market-driven ingredients."
The list was pulled data from verified reviews on its platform between Feb. 1, 2017, and Jan. 31, 2018. Restaurants that were selected by score and by how many users selected it as a "hot spot."