DEL MAR, Calif. (KGTV) - Start making your summer music plans. The San Diego County Fair has revealed their concert lineup this year.
Tickets for the Toyota Concert Series will go on sale to the public on March 18 at the Del Mar Fairgrounds and on Ticketmaster.
Pre-sale tickets will also be available using the code "CACTUS" on the fair's website on March 16 starting at 10 a.m. until midnight.
Toyota Concert Series shows will take place on the Heineken Grandstand Stage and are free with fair admission.
- Sunday, June 4 - La Arrolladora Banda El Limón (Paid Floor)
- Wednesday, June 7 - Patti LaBelle (Dinner package available)
- Saturday, June 10 - Toby Keith (Paid)
- Sunday, June 11 - Banda MS (Paid Floor)
- Friday, June 16 - Darius Rucker (Paid, Dinner package available)
- Saturday, June 17 - Spirit West Coast (Paid) (4 p.m. start)
- Sunday, June 18 - Grupo Intocable (Paid Floor)
- Wednesday, June 21 - Switchfoot
- Thursday, June 22 - Frankie Valli & the Four Seasons (Dinner package available)
- Saturday, June 24 - Gospel Festival: Tasha Cobbs & Hezekiah Walker (7 p.m. start)
- Sunday, June 25 - Calibre 50 (Paid Floor)
- Friday, June 30 - Dan + Shay
- Saturday, July 1 - Jeff Foxworthy (Paid, Dinner package available)
- Sunday, July 2 - Paquita la del Barrio (Paid Floor)
- Tuesday, July 4 - Anjelah Johnson
"This year’s lineup includes several artists with country roots, jazz influencers, disco and groove style - something for everyone," organizers said in a statement.
Another concert series, the Paddock Concert Series, is also scheduled to take place at the fairgrounds during the month-long fair. These shows are also free with fair admission. The lineup for that series was also announced:
- Wednesday, June 7 - Yardbirds
- Thursday, June 8 - Aaron Tippin
- Wednesday, June 14 - Elvin Bishop and Charlie Musselwhite
- Thursday, June 15 - Sister Hazel
- Wednesday, June 21 - John Michael Montgomery
- Thursday, June 22 - Who’s Bad
- Tuesday, June 27 - Red Steagall and the Boys in the Bunkhouse
- Thursday, June 29 - Williams and Ree
- Tuesday, July 4 - Ivan and the Parazol
Dinner packages and reserved seating are also available as ticket options. For more information on ticket purchasing, visit the fair's website. More information on the concert lineup is also available on the fair's website.
The San Diego County Fair opens to the public at 4 p.m. on Friday, June 2 and runs through Tuesday, July 4. However, the fair will be closed the first four Mondays and first three Tuesdays. This year's fair theme is "where the west is fun."