Two more students at Sage Canyon Elementary School have gotten sick following a norovirus outbreak on campus.
The school recently reopened after it was forced to close for a thorough cleaning.
The two students were sent home Thursday after they vomited at school.
Over the holiday weekend, county workers helped school district employees disinfect the entire school.
According to San Diego County doctors, there have been 20 norovirus outbreaks this year in our county.
The school remains open and a spokesperson said 96 percent of students were in attendance on Thursday.