SAN DIEGO (KGTV)--The Port of San Diego's waterfront shuttle service starts Friday to connect San Diego bay visitors with waterfront businesses.
The shuttle will operate seven days a week from 10 a.m. to 8 p.m. Sunday through Thursday and 10 a.m. to 10 p.m. Friday and Saturday.
The Port of San Diego and Ace Parking will offer discounted rides. Riders who park at the San Diego Convention Center or Hilton Bayfront Ace Parking will get a discounted ticket for $1 per person when they show their parking receipt. The offer is good for up to four people.
For riders who don't drive to the waterfront or utilize other parking options, the regular rate for the waterfront shuttle is $3 per person for unlimited all-day rides.
The waterfront shuttle will make eight stops along Harbor Drive and run on a loop that takes approximately 20 minutes. Stops include:
- Sheraton Hotel & Marina, 1380 Harbor Island Dr.
- Maritime Museum, 1492 North Harbor Dr.
- Marriott Springhill Suites/Residence Inn Bayfront, 900 Bayfront Court
- USS Midway Museum, 910 North Harbor Dr.
- Seaport Village/Headquarters, 849 West Harbor Dr.
- Manchester Grand Hyatt, 1 Market Place
- San Diego Marriott Marquis & Marina, 333 West Harbor Dr.
- Harbor Drive Pedestrian Bridge, 2 East Harbor Dr.