SAN DIEGO (KGTV) - Looking for love in all the wrong places? San Diego is one of the top spots in the nation for singles, according to WalletHub.
The website ranked cities based on data including share of single population, number of online dating opportunities, and nightlife options.
The top cities included:
- San Francisco
- Los Angeles
- San Diego
San Diego earned the following scores:
- 20th - Mobile dating opportunities
- 14th - Restaurants per capita
- 69th - Restaurant meal costs
- 17th - Nightlife options per capita
- 29th - Crime rate
- 26th - Online dating opportunities
More than 45 percent of the U.S. adult population is unmarried.