SAN DIEGO (KGTV) - Portland ice cream favorite Salt & Straw now has a location in San Diego.
The chain is known for its unusual and delicious flavor pairings.
The Little Italy store opened Tuesday, Dec. 26 on India St. at W. Date St.
December flavors include:
- Peppermint Cocoa
- Apple Brandy & Pecan Pie
- Gingerbread Cookie Dough
- Caramelized Grapefruit Eggnog
- Butter Roasted Chestnut
San Diego classic flavors:
- Peanut Butter Stout with Chocolate Chicharrón
- James Coffee & Compartes Love Nuts
- Avocado & Oaxacan Chocolate Fudge
- Roasted Strawberry Coconut (v)
- Sea Salt with Caramel Ribbons
- Almond Brittle with Salted Ganache
- Double Fold Vanilla
- Chocolate Gooey Brownie
- Freckled Woodblock Chocolate
- Honey Lavender
- Roasted Berries & Toasted White Chocolate
- Salted, Malted, Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough
The hours are 11 a.m. - 11 p.m. if you want to try the new scoop shop.