SAN DIEGO (KGTV) -- Everyone who lives in San Diego knows that America’s Finest City is a great place to enjoy the great outdoors and soak in some sunshine.
With mountains, the ocean and the bay, the possibilities are seemingly endless.
Check out our list below of some great ways to enjoy the great outdoors:
If you like to explore, look no further than the caves in La Jolla. Here, adventurers can rent kayaks and explore, well, caves.
Where to rent:
- La Jolla Kayak - 2199 Avenida de La Playa
- Bike and Kayak tours – 2158 Avenida De La Playa
- Hike Bike Kayak Tours – 2222 Avenida De La Playa
If you want to learn to sail, San Diego has some great spots. According to Yelp reviewers, these are the best places to take sailing lessons in San Diego:
- Sail San Diego - 2051 Shelter Island Dr.
- Learn to Sail San Diego – 1450 Harbor Island Dr.
- Pacifica Sailing Charters – 1880 Harbor Island Dr.
- San Diego Sailing Academy – 1551 Shelter Island Dr.
- Mission Bay Aquatic Center – 1001 Santa Clara Pl.
If doing some yoga is more your style, what better place to relax than on one of San Diego’s beautiful beaches?
Check out the list below of some great places to do beach yoga in San Diego:
- Bird Rock Yoga – 910 Grand Avenue #206
- Beach Sunset Yoga Hawaii – 8230 Camino Del Oro
- Stoked Yogi – 3209 Gleason Road