Cold Mornings and Breezy Afternoons
- Volunteers surprise Escondido family with…
What started as Facebook post quickly turned into a holiday surprise for one Escondido family. Strangers worked tirelessly all weekend to surprise the family with holiday décor and a bedroom makeover.
- Cabrillo National Monument celebrates…
The 100th anniversary celebration of the Cabrillo National Monument that was postponed in October by the federal government shutdown took place this weekend.
- Toy drive named after fallen San Diego…
San Diego police hope the legacy of Officer Jeremy Henwood will live on through a toy drive named in his honor.
- Poll: Faulconer, Alvarez nose-to-nose in…
Kevin Faulconer and David Alvarez are effectively even, with 47 percent for Faulconer and 46 percent for Alvarez, according to an exclusive 10News/U-T San Diego poll released Sunday morning.
- Craig's Forecast
Cold Wind Sunday
- Eyecandy Showgirls strip club owner Randy…
The owner of San Diego County's only strip club where dancers give all-nude lap dances is defending himself against allegations he is operating his business illegally.
- Jury clears Richard Tuite of voluntary…
Retrial jurors acquitted Richard Tuite of voluntary manslaughter in the 1998 death of 12-year-old Stephanie Crowe -- a decision that did not sit well with the victim's family.
- Richard Tuite's sister: 'Justice has…
Richard Tuite's sister spoke to 10News following Friday's verdict that will lead to his release.
- Craig's Forecast
Cold Storm Saturday
- Gift boxes honor fallen Marine
A group of volunteers are working to put together special gift boxes for troops in Afghanistan -- an effort that is being carried out in honor of a fallen Marine.
- Retired San Diego priest Paul Palmitessa…
The Roman Catholic Diocese of San Diego is under fire after the name of a retired priest surfaced on a list of priests accused of sexual abuse against children.
- Data shows US falling behind the rest of…
In light of data that shows the U.S. falling behind other countries in reading, science and math, a South Bay teacher says America shouldn't push students to go to college.
- Ex-District Attorney Paul Pfingst weighs…
Former San Diego District Attorney Paul Pfingst weighs in on the Richard Tuite not guilty verdict.
- Retrial jury finds Richard Tuite not…
Jurors in the retrial of Richard Tuite, the man accused of killing 12-year-old Stephanie Crowe in 1998, have found him not guilty of voluntary manslaughter.
- Delivery truck hits Bankers Hill condo…
A large delivery truck crashed into the side of a multiple level condominium building in Bankers Hill, authorities say.
- Crews battling two-alarm fire at El Cajon pub
Fire crews and sheriffs have responded to a fire in El Cajon. Heavy smoke and fire were reported at Kelly's Pub, located at 719 E. Bradley Avenue.
- Deputy's car hits woman in wheelchair
A sheriff's vehicle struck a pedestrian in Encanto Friday, sending the pedestrian to the hospital with complaints of pain, authorities said.
- San Diego Red Cross CEO camps out for…
Tony Young, CEO of the American Red Cross of San Diego and Imperial Counties, is living in tent until Sunday to raise awareness and money through the "Shelter of Hope" campaign.
- BMW crashes into North Park taco shop…
Police say a BMW station wagon crashed into a taco shop in the North Park area of San Diego, narrowly missing two people who were eating in a booth just feet away.
- Winter storm moving into San Diego County
The 10News Pinpoint Weather Team says a winter storm moving in from the Northwest will drop temperatures inland and bring significant snowfall to the San Diego County mountains this weekend.
- SWAT officers storm house in standoff
Thursday night Sky10 was overhead as San Diego police SWAT officers stormed a home in the Stockton area of San Diego when a man refused to surrender, and now those officers are being commended for their work.
- Craig's Forecast
Cold Mornings, Rain and Snow on the Way
- San Diego attorney Craig McClellan says…
The fiery crash that killed "Fast & Furious" star Paul Walker may have been an "avoidable tragedy," according to a San Diego attorney.
- Some local Middle Easterners outraged…
Some members of the local Middle Eastern community are outraged over the controversial comments made on C-SPAN by local Rep. Duncan D. Hunter.
- San Diegans react to Nelson Mandela death
10News spoke to some San Diegans to get their reaction to the death of former South African president Nelson Mandela.
- Videos detail crime spree in upscale…
Some Oceanside residents showed 10News surveillance video footage that piece together a criminal stroll through a quiet neighborhood.
- Prankster who made bomb threat on…
A Bakersfield man who made a false bomb threat on Thanksgiving Day, causing a traffic nightmare on Interstate 15 in San Diego, was released from jail early Thursday morning.
- San Diego tourism industry lagging
A local expert says three factors are contributing to San Diego's recent tourism numbers.
- The Futurist: Small watch wars
The smart watch wars are on! This week Samsung, Sony and Aualcomm all announced smart watches. Let's take a look at the new face of time pieces on The Futurist.
- What's the Deal: Transferring money via email
Conor Knighton takes a look at two easy ways to send money via email.
- What's the Deal: Breaking down the unit effect
Before every purchase, do some quick mental math and realize how you’re being manipulated. Sixty months of no interest is a decent deal on a Camry, but there’s a reason they list the MSRP as $22,235 dollars, not 2,223,500 pennies.
- What's the Deal: Stocking up on gift cards…
Gift cards are a great gift....and, if you've been nice, they are a great gift to give yourself. Conor Knighton looks at some holiday gift card promotions.
- Church that helped family rebuild after…
Nearly seven months ago, a fast-moving fire ripped through a Lakeside valley, destroying the home of a family of six and everything they owned inside. On Wednesday, 10News was contacted by the same church group that was instrumental in helping the fa
- San Diego fashion icon part of daring…
10News has learned that a well-known San Diego fashion icon was part of a daring rescue to save a driver trapped inside her SUV.
- Imperial Beach teens challenge city to…
Local teenagers asked their city to crack down on the adults Wednesday night.
- Some local residents, former supporters…
Several local residents and former supporters of the Kabbalah Centre have sued the Los Angeles-based spiritual center, alleging it misused more than $1 million, including donations earmarked for a Kabbalah Centre building in San Diego that was never
- Paraplegic man, his service dog face…
A paraplegic man is facing eviction from his downtown apartment and home of five years over some documents.
- Local attorney faces more than 40 felony charges
A local lawyer trusted with helping others understand the law is now in big trouble with it herself.
- Deliberations begin in retrial of Richard Tuite
A transient who was going door-to-door looking for a female friend in rural Escondido wandered into the home of a 12-year-old girl in 1998 and stabbed her to death, a prosecutor said Wednesday, but a defense attorney said there was reasonable doubt a
- Amazing video captures dolphin megapod
Incredible video shows a megapod of dolphins just off the coast of San Diego.
- Scammers using new tools to trick small…
A Carlsbad business owner victimized in a scam is sharing her story in hopes of putting other businesses on notice to be on the lookout.
- Man suspected in bomb hoax won't face…
The man suspected of being behind a bomb hoax that shut down a portion of Interstate 15, creating a traffic nightmare on Thanksgiving Day, will not be facing felony charges.
- Craig's Forecast
Arctic Blast Coming and it'll be followed by a new Storm
- Making a list and checking it twice:…
The holidays are full of traditions -- some we all know and love, and some from across the globe that are just downright weird.
- 25-foot geyser sprouts up behind San Diego…
A 25-foot geyser sprouted behind the San Diego Convention Center early Wednesday, authorities said.
- Fire sprinklers drench apartments in San Marcos
Some San Marcos residents are dealing with more than $50,000 in fire sprinkler damage Wednesday morning.
- 2 walk away from downtown rollover crash
San Diego police said they are investigating an early-morning downtown crash that damaged two parked cars and left the driver's Toyota Corolla upside down in the middle of a street.
- Car crashes into back yard of El Cajon home
A car came crashing into a family's back yard in El Cajon Tuesday morning.
- Carlsbad City Council votes to ban use of…
Carlsbad City Council voted unanimously Tuesday to ban the use of electronic cigarettes in public spaces, anywhere smoking is illegal.
Latest Forecast Video
- No Stories Available
Help us make sure every family has a meal for the holidays. ABC10 is kicking off our Month of A Million Meals as Live Well San Diego partners with Feeding America San Diego -- your donation can help achieve our goal!
San Diego’s best breaking-news app has been completely redesigned to bring you faster performance and stunning improvements to photos and video.
It’s your voice, your vote, and in less than eight weeks, San Diegans will cast their ballot in a special election for the next mayor. 10News is ensuring that voters will have the most complete look at the candidates before they make their decision.
Major components of the Affordable Care Act took affect on Oct. 1, with the launching of the Health Care Marketplaces, and 10News has full coverage to help you better understand how you'll be affected.
On The Red Carpet brings you the latest entertainment breaking news, video and photos from award shows and red carpet events, plus headlines and celebrity gossip.
Click to view the latest contests and giveaways to find out how you can become a winner!
The 100th anniversary celebration of the Cabrillo National Monument that was postponed in…
What started as Facebook post quickly turned into a holiday surprise for one Escondido …
Deputies are responding to a report of shots fired in Vista.
A San Diego man has gotten a jump on ringing in the New Year after he spent a record 105 …
San Diego police hope the legacy of Officer Jeremy Henwood will live on through a toy …
More Top Stories
- Parade of Lights set for San Diego Bay
- Argument leads to gas station shooting
- Deal could ease defense spending cuts
- Faulconer, Alvarez effectively even
- Woman arrested in attempted purse thefts
- Pets strut their stuff in holiday parade
- Frost advisory issued for tonight
- CHP: Pedestrian struck, killed on I-5
- 'Tech the halls' with hot gadgets
- Paul Walker memorial draws thousands
- Not Justified: Timberlake's Grammy snub
- Danny Glover gets award, recalls Mandela
- Fun facts about 'A Christmas Story'
- Teen arrested in theft from Walker crash
- 'Scandal' reduced to fewer episodes
- Arrest in part theft at Walker crash
- Dylan's guitar from Newport up for sale
- Actors who portrayed Mandela mourn loss