Crowds of people take over the Coronado…
Thousands of people walked across the Coronado Bridge on Sunday morning as part of a run that will benefit local military families.
- Hundreds take part in Home Run for Chelsea…
Hundreds of young athletes participated in the "Home Run For Chelsea" tournament at the Rancho Bernardo Community Park on Sunday to raise money for the Chelsea's Light Foundation.
- Broadway Heights serves as model for…
Southeast San Diego is an area often associated with violence, but one community is bucking the trend and showing the true meaning of getting involved.
- District Attorney's Office goes high-tech…
The San Diego County District Attorney's Office is going high-tech in the courtroom. They are the first district-wide office in the country to use an app to present evidence electronically.
- Bail reduced for As I Lay Dying frontman…
Bail was slashed Friday from $3 million to $2 million for the lead singer of a San Diego-based heavy-metal band, who is accused of trying to arrange the murder of his estranged wife.
- Driver killed in state Route 56 head-on…
Authorities released the name Friday of a 22-year-old man killed in a possible DUI collision in Rancho Penasquitos while on his way to a family funeral.
- Old water tower in North Park is San…
A local group's hard work has paid off, as a giant water tower in North Park has been deemed a historical landmark.
- Local mother searches for son's killer on…
A mother is searching for her son's killer on the one-year anniversary of his death. Jaime Bravo Jr. was stabbed to death near 49th Street at University Avenue on May 18, 2012.
- 2 injured in apparent road rage crash on…
An apparent road rage crash on the Coronado Bridge on Saturday left two people riding a motorcycle hospitalized with serious injuries.
- New Logan Heights Veterans Memorial…
After more than four and a half years of waiting, a new veterans memorial was dedicated Saturday at Chicano Park.
- 4-year-old who had leukemia has wish…
Her parents say she danced her way through leukemia. On Friday night, a 4-year-old girl's wish to dance with real ballerinas was granted.
- San Diego's Powerball fever heats up:…
Inside the Old Town Deli and Liquor, lotto machines worked on overtime ahead of Saturday's big Powerball drawing. The jackpot: $600 million.
- Local man's remarkable recovery to be…
A local man's remarkable recovery will be celebrated in Mission Hills this weekend.
- Carlsbad man, 90, receives 3rd master's…
At 90 years old, Carlsbad resident Wally Taibleson is the oldest graduate in the 23-campus California State University system, receiving his third master's degree from CSU San Marcos.
- Counterfeit drugs online and from doctors…
The prescription medicine you get online or from your doctor could be fake and deadly, according to industry experts and former FBI agents recently in town for a convention aimed at fighting counterfeit drugs.
- Navy to employ roving patrols to battle…
10News has uncovered new details about how the U.S. Navy is targeting sexual assault on local bases and even in places like downtown bars.
- Camp Pendleton Marines take on Recon Challenge
Some Camp Pendleton Marines hiked 23 miles through the North County mountains and that was just the start of a grueling test of endurance known as the Recon Challenge.
- Powerball jackpot now at $600M
Powerball officials say the jackpot has climbed to an estimated $600 million, making it the largest prize in the game's history and the world's second largest lottery prize.
- Man seriously injured in racing crash
A street racing accident in San Diego's East Village early Friday seriously injured an innocent bystander and landed one of the racers in jail, police said.
- Impostor uses local man's identity to rob…
Man continues to dine and dash using local businessman’s name.
- Developer sues city after Mayor halts…
At the request of a council member, construction has been halted at an apartment complex on El Cajon Boulevard near San Diego State University.
- Spreckels Mansion in Coronado remodeled,…
The Spreckels Mansion in Coronado is on the market, and a local realtor told 10News he believes the tragic events that happened at the home two years ago won't affect its sale.
- CHP: Driver in SR-56 crash intoxicated
A head-on collision possibly caused by a suspected intoxicated driver killed one motorist Thursday and seriously injured another on state Route 56 in Rancho Penasquitos, the California Highway Patrol reported.
- Driver in street race strikes motorist in…
A street racing accident in San Diego's East Village early Friday sent an innocent bystander to a hospital with injuries and landed one of the racers in jail, police said.
- Jodi Arias penalty phase delayed after testimony
Jurors deciding Jodi Arias' fate have been sent home after proceedings were inexplicably delayed.
- California fuels Powerball $550 million…
Excitement is building with more than a half billion dollars up for grabs in two lottery drawings.
- San Diego police investigate daytime home…
San Diego police are still searching for whoever broke into two Carmel Valley homes in broad daylight.
- Chula Vista mom hires attorney so…
The family of a local kindergartner says their son was devastated after he was told he couldn't perform at his school's upcoming talent show because he wanted to sing a song about God.
- Walmart refuses local family's Red Cross…
Family members who lost their home and all of their belongings to a fire claim that Walmart refused to accept their Red Cross debit card when they tried to buy supplies.
- Arrest made in concert beating case:…
Almost eight months after a Valley Center man was beaten by a group of young men in the parking lot of Cricket Wireless Amphitheatre, an arrest has been made in the case.
- 173-foot blade falls off wind turbine in Ocotillo
Residents are expressing concern after a blade from a wind turbine in Ocotillo broke off and fell to the ground Wednesday night.
- Private investigator says he believes body…
A private investigator told 10News he might know where to find the body of Jahi Turner, the two-year-old boy who disappeared 11 years ago in San Diego and is believed to be dead.
- Instant facial recognition now in place…
Results are in for a new, groundbreaking facial recognition system being tested in San Diego.
- Marines revive amphibious skills
After 10 years of war in the desert, the draw-down of troops in Afghanistan begins next year. For Marines, it means getting back to their amphibious roots.
- Woman said seat heaters caused 3rd degree burns
A woman says her seat heater in her car gave her third degree burns. She sued, won, and now wants to warn others so they don't get burned.
- Women consider 'pregnancy insurance' options
More women who are of childbearing age but want to have a baby later in life are considering "pregnancy insurance," acting now to have a baby in the future.
- Young man who survived after boat capsized…
A young man rescued with his brother and father after their boat capsized talked to 10News about the near-death ordeal.
- No Powerball winner; jackpot soars to $475 million
The Powerball jackpot has climbed to $475 million after no tickets matched the winning numbers in the latest drawing.
- Missouri girl dies from accidental…
A 12-year-old girl in Missouri died of a Fentanyl overdose after she unknowingly put a used painkiller patch on her leg.
- Community rallies together to help family…
A community is rallying together to help a family of six who lost all of their belongings in a wildfire on Mother's Day.
- Cell towers in busy park raise concerns:…
Cell towers in an area filled with active kids have some parents worried about the radiation levels.
- Spousal abuse victim Crystal Harris in…
A local woman went back to court Wednesday to fight another battle against her ex-husband, who was convicted of sexually assaulting her.
- Letter from San Diego Mayor Bob Filner…
A simple letter from San Diego Mayor Bob Filner is putting food on the table for a local bracelet maker.
- Driver arrested in Encanto hit-and-run:…
A driver was arrested Wednesday after police say he struck a pedestrian before crashing into a garage in Encanto.
- At least 6 dead in Texas tornado outbreak
Officials say at least six people were killed when a spring tornado outbreak devastated parts of North Texas, destroying or damaging dozens of homes and injuring dozens of people.
- Thousands of dollars worth of equipment…
Santee ASA Youth Softball players are calling "foul" on the thieves that ransacked their field and took off with thousands of dollars worth of sports equipment.
- Abuse counselors: 'Triple C' is an exploding trend
It's called "Triple C," "Skittles," or "Red Devils" and doctors tell Team 10 it's what teenagers in San Diego are taking to get high.
- Local military memorial expands to add more names
A military memorial at Mt. Soledad was expanded Wednesday so more veterans can be recognized.
- Local company has more in store after…
Even after a historic takeoff of an unmanned plane from an aircraft carrier, a San Diego company has more history making flights in store.
- Man who pleaded guilty to killing…
A man who pleaded guilty to killing his former girlfriend offered an emotional apology to the victim's family.
Latest Forecast Video
- No Stories Available
Stay ahead of the storm with a weather app that's available for your iPhone or Android device.
Click to learn more about the family fun activities for ALL aboard the USS Midway Museum Memorial weekend May 25 - 27.
Keep up with the latest armed forces news, information and resources by visiting the 10News Military Report.
Check out Grangetto's in the Gardening section of the 10News.com Marketplace. Watch video, get tips, and sign up for the Garden Club.
At 4pm: Click here to find out who's on Katie today, and what she'll be talking about! Then stay tuned for 10News at 5pm with Kimberly Hunt and Steve Atkinson.
A skydiving accident Sunday night has left one man in the hospital. The accident occurred…
Thousands of people walked across the Coronado Bridge on Sunday morning as part of a run …
Hundreds of young athletes participated in the "Home Run For Chelsea" tournament at the …
A 2-year-old child was struck by a car backing out of driveway in Escondido on Sunday and…
The San Diego County District Attorney's Office is going high-tech in the courtroom. They…
More Top Stories
- Broadway Heights bucks violence trend
- Bail reduced for rocker in murder plot
- Driver killed in SR-56 collision ID'd
- Water tower is newest historic landmark
- Honeybees trained to find land mines
- Man arrested in La Mesa stabbing
- Bill ensures paid family leave in Calif.
- Local mother searches for son's killer
- 2 injured in apparent road rage crash
- Bail reduced for rocker in murder plot
- George Michael injured in car crash
- $1M in jewels stolen near Cannes
- Travis sues to block DWI video release
- Mexican drug violence film shocks Cannes
- REVIEW: 'Star Trek Into Darkness'
- Day 1 of Andy Williams auction nets $46M
- Astronauts gets 'Star Trek' preview
- Google unveils $10-a-month music plan