At 10News, we think it's important to show the community what happens behind the scenes at a television news station and are more than happy to give tours. Student broadcast journalists, TV and video production students, web journalist students, as well as community groups are particularly encouraged to visit. To participate in a 10News tour, we do have a few things you should know:
- Station tours are conducted for groups between 10 and 30 in size, ages 8 and up
- One adult per 10 children must be present
- Mondays through Thursday between 10 a.m. and 3 p.m.
- Tours will be conducted by ABC10 Creative Services Department or other trained employees, and last approximately 60 minutes
- PLEASE NOTE: this is a working TV news station and content may not be appropriate for all ages
- We have a cafeteria open to the public until 2:30 p.m. Snacks and meals are available for purchase by tour groups; typical meal cost is $5
If you are part of an organization or an individual who has a VIP Tour Certificate recently acquired through community outreach charity auction, please indicate the organization or event.
If any of your party has special needs, please indicate in the additional comments so we may make accommodations accordingly.
Due to the high volume of requests, please give us at least one month's notice before your requested tour date.
Please indicate specific tour dates requested. If we are able to meet your request, we will reply within 10 working days.