SAN DIEGO - 10News.com had millions of page views in 2012. We compiled the top 10 stories readers clicked on most often.
Through Dec. 28, they are, in descending order:
10. "Lawsuit claims dozens injured by company's special shoes"
These popular Sketchers shoes came under fire after a local law firm claimed dozens of people hoping to tone up, suffered serious injuries.
9. "iPads, laptops stolen from Romney Aides' SUV"
10News uncovered a crime against members of Mitt Romney's presidential campaign while in San Diego that may have compromised sensitive information related to his run for the White House.
8. "Local company touts mobile brain scanner"
Dubbed iBrain, La Jolla based NueroVigil claims the device can help read a person's thoughts.
7. "Shopper lines up for Black Friday 1 week early"
Shoppers in El Cajon lined up days before Black Friday, and were asked to leave by security.
6. "Turtle rescued after being taped to balloons"
The headline says it all.
5. "Woman falls down 15-foot shaft while showering"
A woman slipped in her shower, fell out a window and plunged about 15 feet to the bottom of an air and light shaft in the middle of the building.
4. "Protective order issued against Border Patrol agents"
A judge ordered Border Patrol agents to stay away from a Navy doctor who complained when she saw the couple groping each other during a Cirque du Soleil performance in Del Mar.
3. "Rocks found at Trestles Beach ignite in woman's pocket"
A woman was hospitalized after the rocks she found in the sand caught fire in her pocket, leaving her with third-degree burns.
2. "Junior Seau's death being investigated as a suicide"
The death of the football great and San Diego icon was mourned by people here and all across the nation.
1. "Teen who slit his throat after copying a YouTube video dies"
The 15-year-old Chula Vista teen was playing a "pass out" game with friends in his bedroom when he fell onto a drinking glass that punctured his neck, killing him.