Former San Diego Mayor Bob Filner, who pleaded guilty to grabbing and fondling three women while in office, will be sentenced Monday.
An animated video reenactment provided by the attorney of one of Bob Filner's accusers shows the so-called "Filner headlock" allegedly being used on the woman.
Former San Diego Mayor Bob Filner, who pleaded guilty to grabbing and fondling three women while in office, was formally sentenced Monday to three months home detention and three years probation.
It was once believed that under a plea agreement, former San Diego mayor Bob Filner could never again run for public office, but 10News has learned that is not the case.
Irene McCormack Jackson wants roughly $1.5 million for her suffering from sexual harassment by former mayor Bob Filner, according to court filings reviewed by …
Former Mayor Bob Filner will continue to collect all of his public pensions totaling more than $80,000 a year, despite pleading guilty to a felony.
Former San Diego Mayor Bob Filner pleaded guilty Tuesday to one felony count of false imprisonment by violence and two misdemeanor counts of battery for sexually harassing three women while in office.
Officials react to former San Diego Mayor Bob Filner's guilty plea.
Surveillance video from the San Diego City Hall lobby shows an encounter between former Mayor Bob Filner and one of his accusers -- a moment that the accuser …
10News has confirmed through sources that a criminal grand jury will be convened to look into the actions of disgraced former San Diego Mayor Bob Filner.
Attorney Gloria Allred and three of Mayor Bob Filner's accusers held a news conference Friday to "celebrate" his last official day as mayor of San Diego.
Bob Filner has filed a document that says he received 13 gifts worth a total of nearly $12,000 from a variety of organizations when he was mayor of San Diego.
Former San Diego Mayor Bob Filner gave seven of his staff members $86,000 in pay raises before he resigned from office in late August, according to documents …
An exclusive 10News/UT San Diego poll shows that voters are divided among potential candidates who may vie to replace Bob Filner.
The San Diego City Council's Audit Committee voted unanimously Monday to continue with an investigation into whether the administration of former Mayor Bob …
A woman tells 10News about her encounter with former Mayor Bob Filner and how his alleged actions impacted a young child.
A woman is accusing departing Mayor Bob Filner of kissing her at an elementary school.
A veteran who claimed her nurse friend was sexually harassed by Bob Filner after they both sought his help is now getting assistance through another source.
Disgraced San Diego Mayor Bob Filner's resignation became official Friday, ending a tumultuous term that lasted less than nine months.
The woman who was the first to publicly accuse Bob Filner of sexual harassment -- and to file a lawsuit -- will return to her job as communications director in…
As Bob Filner spends his next-to-last day in office, 13 people Thursday were preparing their campaigns to be San Diego's next mayor.
The City Council Wednesday scheduled a Nov. 19 special election to replace outgoing San Diego Mayor Bob Filner, whose resignation becomes official at 5 p.m. …
A woman who posed for a picture with a smiling, beer-holding Bob Filner just 48 hours after his resignation speech spoke to 10News about what led to the photo …
A city of San Diego employee who contends Mayor Bob Filner asked her for a date and placed her in a headlock at a municipal function announced Monday her …
The San Diego City Clerk's Office has proposed a Nov. 19 date for a special election to replace outgoing Mayor Bob Filner, who announced last week he would be …
Timeline of Events
- San Diego Mayor Bob Filner resigns
- San Diego Mayor Bob Filner statement
- Bob Filner's Paris finances show…
- Great-grandmother says Filner harassed her at work
- Mayor Bob Filner didn't pay credit card…
- Filner recall organizer Elisa Brent steps…
- Filner Chief of Staff dodges questions…
- San Diego Mayor Bob Filner responds to…
- Team 10 obtains Mayor Filner's credit card…
A controversial sign posted in Jamul and aimed at bicyclists has been removed.
A federal judge Thursday ordered the removal of the Mt. Soledad cross in La Jolla, saying…
A prominent local author spoke out in court Thursday about the terror she experienced the…
It was one emotional reunion after another for about 2,000 Marines and sailors stepping …
A lawsuit set to be heard next week claims the Metropolitan Water District is …
More Top Stories
- School clinician charged with sex crimes
- White House applauds House budget vote
- Guardsman surprises his kids at SD Zoo
- SDPD: Man threatens woman in restroom
- Man accused of stealing IDs of dead kids
- Navy investigator to plead guilty
- Drugs, guns seized in warrant sweep
- Stretch of SB I-805 to be closed tonight
- Ford: 11,000 new jobs in 2014
- Golden Globe nominations announced
- Weinsteins sue Warner over 'Hobbit' $
- SAG announces nominations for top shows
- Kate Winslet gives birth to a son
- Pope Francis Time's Person of the Year
- Paul Walker's body released to family
- 'Frozen' takes top spot at box office
- MTV: Miley Cyrus is artist of the year
- Court to hear argument in Murray appeal