Ford settles lawsuit with Berkshire Hathaway Inc. subsidiary National Indemnity Co. for $22.1 million -- $2 million more than the automaker sought.
Scripps reviewed dozens of lawsuits and spoke with former insiders who all allege the companies that handle Berkshire Hathaway Inc.’s asbestos and pollution claims, wrongfully delay or deny payment to cancer victims and others to boost Berkshire’s profits.
Attorney Robert Burns testified in a deposition this August in a case between Estee Lauder Inc. and OneBeacon Insurance Group, a company that transferred its asbestos and environmental liability to Berkshire Hathaway Inc. subsidiaries National …
Attorneys share their courtroom experience with Berkshire's Resolute Management in trying to get claims settled for their clients.
A sampling of Berkshire Hathaway’s deals.
Questions and answers linked to the Scripps Risky Business investigation.
The 100th anniversary celebration of the Cabrillo National Monument that was postponed in…
Police have arrested a woman and are continuing to search for a man after they say they …
Pet owners and their furry, feathered and scaled companions will be showcased at the 6th …
Near-freezing temperatures and areas of frost are possible overnight in parts of San …
A pedestrian died Sunday after being run over by several vehicles on Interstate 5 in Old …
More Top Stories
- 'Tech the halls' with hot gadgets
- Scientists investigate bird deaths
- Cake-maker ordered to serve gay couples
- Craft-beer craze creates black market
- FedEx to raise delivery rates
- South Africans hold day of prayer
- Boy battling cancer picks up guitar
- Gay teacher fired from Catholic school
- Aid only trickles into Philippines
- Thousands expected at Walker memorial
- Not Justified: Timberlake's Grammy snub
- Danny Glover gets award, recalls Mandela
- Fun facts about 'A Christmas Story'
- Teen arrested in theft from Walker crash
- 'Scandal' reduced to fewer episodes
- Arrest in part theft at Walker crash
- Dylan's guitar from Newport up for sale
- Actors who portrayed Mandela mourn loss