Grocery Negotiations To Resume
Mediator To Intervene Between Union, Supermarket Chains
Last Updated: 3472 days ago
- November 10, 2003: Grocery Strike: Both Sides Talking
- October 31, 2003: Union 'Making Life Easier' For Grocery Consumers
- October 22, 2003: Grocers: Wal-Mart Playing Part In Grocery Strike
- October 20, 2003: Strike Splits Small Town Between Stores, Workers
- October 19, 2003: Strike Takes Toll On Stores
- October 16, 2003: Economist: Strike Could Cost State $6M Per Day
- October 15, 2003: Lawyer: Union Lawsuit Has No Merit
- October 14, 2003: Grocery Clerks Continue To Picket
- October 14, 2003: Supermarket Strike Sends Shoppers Elsewhere
- October 13, 2003: Grocery Workers Strike, Locked Out
- October 10, 2003: Stock Up Before Supermarket Strike
- October 8, 2003: Supermarket Strike Around The Corner?
Copyright Copyright 2003 by TheSanDiegoChannel.com. The Associated Press contributed to this report. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.